Wednesday 21 October 2015

Production log

In this weeks update we had made the big decision of changing the genre of our film from horror comedy to drama/ comedy. We felt as a group that our film didn't fit in with the concept of the genre and felt it suited the title of a drama instead of it being misleading and out of place.

We also added a few scenes and locations which will be used towards the end of our film. These new scenes are one of me and Habon at the time of 12:30pm around the park as my character has come out of hospital after being stabbed by the masked freak. She will tell me information on the masked menace which then leads us to the next location which is a block of flats where I have a weapon in my hand and aim to get my revenge. This will be the ending of our film as the audience will want to know what happened next.

We also added the scene where Habon encounters the masked menace and hits him (knocking him out). She then finds his text message with Paris (set-up chick in the film) and then finds my body and calls for help. There will be a cut which says "2 months later..." And it will cut to the scene of me and Habon in the park. by changing this we have extended our film from 3:15  to complete the full 4 mins +.







No comments:

Post a Comment